Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Problem with language

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by alve26
Problem with language was created by alve26
hello i want to change kunena language fron english to german. i have allready download and upload the german language packet in:

/components/com_kunena/template/default/language/de-DE
my default language in joomla site is german but in kunena is still english.

Can anyone tell me step by step what can i do to fix the problem. I make many search to google but i didn't find the solution yet

Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by alve26
Replied by alve26 on topic Re: Problem with language
Solved

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by kootjoo
Replied by kootjoo on topic Re: Problem with language
Hi,

Can you (or someone from the Kunena team) tell us how? As far as I can read it there are a lot of people that have these kind of problems. I am curious if 1.6.3 should work on Joomla 1.6 regarding languages or if this is still a problem/bug?

Thanks,
KooTjoo

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds