Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question IE issues with profiles

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by thesinger313
Hi, One of my members reported issues using Internet Explorer.
Viewing the profile, all the text is overlapping.I know this will probably be a css issue.

My config report is:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : modelchat2 | author: Mikey Matteo | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: 2011-01-18

Kunena default template details : A1 - Kunena 1.6 Template | author: TemplateKunena Team | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-10-03

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.2)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2)

Many Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by thesinger313.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: IE issues with profiles
This cause of your problem is the Kunena template combined with your Joomla site template. Please contact the developer of the Kunena template that you're using and ask them why things aren't working for you when you use Internet Explorer 8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds