Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Change the color of categories title (screenshot); I can't find it with firebug

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by whippet
Hi from Italy;

I'd like to change this color blue of top title of categories in my kunena forum #5388B4

with other one (a little bit dark: #006699 )...what's the file (and where is, in what folder? B) )I had to change? I'm very unable to find it with firebug, sorry, please a little help...

many many thanks :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by DaSponge
The line you're looking for is in the kunena.default-min.css file. But if you make the change there it doesn't work. This link should be helpful. What I did is I added the lines of code below to my websites template's css file to get it to work.

Just change the color code to the one you want.

/* Custom Kunena */

#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active {
color:#000000;
}

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by whippet
Many thanks I'll tried this code in my website template :laugh:

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by whippet
I've seen the link and tried your custom line for kunena, but it don't work any idea?
Many thanks again...

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by whippet
It is the color blue like this forum, non a derivative color from my joomla template... this only for clarify the situation... where I can find it???
I'm going crazy... many thanks :P ;)

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
There are a number of new template options included in K 1.6.4. If you could hold out for a few more days, I think that you should try the new version first before you try to customise your site CSS too much. Would that be an acceptable approach to you?

More
13 years 1 month ago #7 by whippet
Oh yes, accetable, not a real problem.. also if I'd like always to know how kunena forum works ;) even if I'm bad in the use of pc... (and bad in the use of english language)
Thanks anyway.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds