Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Changing The Font Color In Recent Topics Blue Eagle Template

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by DaSponge
Hello,

I am using Kunena version 1.6.2. And I am trying to get some changes done on the Kunena default template. Here is a link to my site click me

As you can see from the link I changed the background of the headers to black using the back end Kunena Template manager. The problem is the text on Recent Topics is black and you can't see it.

I would like to change it to white. I noticed the who is online and forum statistics is all ready white and you don't have to mess with it. I figured all the text would be the same. I tried to see how I could change the font and noticed if I take of the span tag in that div (using fire bug) the text becomes white. Was wondering if this is the best thing to do.

Not sure if it would be better to handle this in a css file instead ? Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds