Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Dark Mediabox for Kunena 1.6.2

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by snilloconator
Edited a few files from the new Mediabox so that it will flow a bit better with darker themes.

You can view it here:
Test Mediabox Dark Version

Download it here:
Aphotic Mediabox for Kunena 1.6.2

Hope this helps!

Install directions:

INSTALL:
To install you will have to manually upload through FTP. Just overwrite the files mediaboxAdv.css and mediaboxAdv-min.css with the ones in the .zip file. The files can be found in the following directory components/com_kunena/js/mediaboxadvanced/css/FILES WILL BE HERE
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by snilloconator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nater77, madLyfe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by C0n
Wow this is great :D thanks your site has some realy cool tools! :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by snilloconator
TY C0n! I'm working on releasing a new dark version for K1.6.2 and needed a dark mediabox. I'm liking the possibilities of the new Mediabox. What a great addition!!!

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds