Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Multi-Column Index Page + Other Small Changes

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by hjames
I would like to do a few changes to the Kunena layout on the Index Page. Ultimately acheve something similar to that of Joomlart.com's Vbulletin forum. Attached is an image.

This would include a 3 column design and eliminate the Number of Topics and Number of Replies being displayed. And at the same time put the latest post subject, author and time stamp underneath the category.

Last but not least how to add a category image. Or atleast what the name of the image should be when add to the folder?

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by severdia
I think this would be great as a module. That way you could add it anywhere in your Joomla site. Or possibly we could make a small change to the Kunena Latest Module to duplicate this layout. The one small thing is that we don't have category images in the Category Manager (yet :) ). Until then, they'd just be the default folder images.

Feel confident enough to take a crack at it?

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds