Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question how to build my own template?

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by jekwumoore
How do I build my own template? The easier way

I am using kunena 1.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #2 by Click SSL
I am new user & just download kunena 1.6
I also face this problem?
Anyone help me! how to build template?
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Click SSL.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by haithun
I would do it like I learned the Joomla! component programming when there was no documentation available. Just studying the code and learn how things work.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you for your very good questions.

There is some help on this subject - in draft form - at the Wiki: A third article needs to be written (which I would call How to install a new template/K 1.6 Template Manager)

I'm sorry, but that's all I have at the moment. I want to get back to the task of merging the information into one place and editing the instructions so that they are easier to read, but I just have not had the time. If someone else has a more comprehensive set of instructions (with illustrations) that they would like to email to me, I am sure that we would all be very grateful.

In addition to what you will find at the Wiki, there are a few simple guides posted here at the forum.

Good question. I'm sorry that my answer is not of the same quality.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds