Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Some great templates

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by stefansrb
I've found some excellent themes but they are for K 1.5...
templates.joomlart.com/ja_sulfur/index.p...com_kunena&Itemid=70

Is there any way to transform these templates for 1.6, or does anyone know how to do it or would like to deal with it?
Or at least, some instructions would be really appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Some great templates

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Some great templates
Technically, yes you can transform the look of a template designed for K 1.5 so that you will have something that works with K 1.6. You cannot easily convert a K 1.5 template to K 1.6 because the templates for these two versions are structurally dissimilar from one another.

As we have written elsewhere in this forum
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Re: Some great templates
Agreed, I guess I should do more reseach on this kind of stuff. I mod joomla templates but not so much kunena templates.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds