Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Changing position for topic replies

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by stefansrb
I'd like to place topic replies between topic title and topic views (like on smf forum)... Is there any way you'd help me ??

Offtopic:
as for my previous post, fxstein got it all wrong... Or maybe I wrote it on wrong way..
However, I was just trying to point out to a problem, not to write provocative statements...
I appriciate ur work, and as user of ur component, i thought i should let you know if i consider something as bad or call it however..
Maybe i should write that on a different way..
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by stefansrb. Reason: Clarifying smthing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Would you like to show us, with a picture, how you would like to change the design?

Perhaps there is a template designer who might be interested in your ideas and who would be willing to make these changes for you? I'm sure that, if you indicated that you might be prepared to pay for these changes, you will probably have a lot more success getting the job done quicker. ;)

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by stefansrb
Like this.

Well, if I were adult and have a job(salary) I would be in situation to reward some1 who does something good for me... But actually, I'm just teenager who wants to make some portal(site) for his town, absolutely free... I don't get anything from this, but I already paid like 40e for hosting + domain... Means I'm broke... Under any other curcumstances, why not...
Attachments:

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by stefansrb
So? Anyone ? I know this can't be hard.... :/

More
13 years 6 months ago #5 by severdia
You need to change the columns in this file in order to move the replies:

flat.php

Around line 86

Move those few lines (between the TDs) to around line 153 after the views TDs.

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perfectionist

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds