Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Important Best forum component - definately ugliest design

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by stefansrb
Hello there. Kunena is the best integrated forum component, but there is no doubt that it's ugliest...
I tryied to use skinner, but it just transforms default theme into gray... = ugly...
And I can't find beautifoul free kunena template, not even more than 4... :(((
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fxstein
Welcome to the Kunena community!
What a way to introduce yourself to a community of people that offer all there work totally free and in true open source spirit. I guess you are not interested if I point you to the extension directory, that holds several completly free template options. www.Kunena.com/ked

Makes you wonder what kind of intentions somebody has that just comes onto a community site and make provocative statements.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds