Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How do i change the color behind the text blocks?

• Nihil
  • Nihil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1 by Nihil
The site template uses white text. The new version of Kunena makes the background white. White text + white background = can't read it. How do I change that color? And the color of the topic listings?

i've been working on the Q&D template.css stuff, but i can't determine which line will color those feilds.

How do i change these?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Nihil. Reason: i'm already using the Q&D!!!1!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by fxstein

• Nihil
  • Nihil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #3 by Nihil
Yeah. i said i was using it.

#Kunena {
color: #000000;
}

This turned the text black so now people can read the forum again. But i'm trying to get white text on a black or dark gray background. Anyone know how to do that?

Time to create page: 2.126 seconds