Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Strange border around login fields

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by lj20272
Hi,

I have kunena login installed. I have a strange border that is around the login fields. Any ideas on where I can change this?

www.preggieweb.com.au

Thanks in advance

Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Which of the two login forms, shown in the attached image, has the strange border that you refer to?
Attachments:

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by lj20272
Yep, the sidebox on the left is the culprit. So I'm guessing that kunena login (as a sidebox) doesn't come into effect until one logs in.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds