Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Chameleon

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by NicholasJohn16
Chameleon was created by NicholasJohn16
I was wondering if anyone else has seen NinjaBoard's Chameleon template. I must say, I'm rather impressed, but the forum's features aren't nearly as advanced as Kunena's.

I was wondering if there was any plans or anyone thinking of making something similar for Kunena?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Chameleon
screenshot ???

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by NicholasJohn16
Replied by NicholasJohn16 on topic Re: Chameleon
ninjaforge.com/ninjaboard-demo/

Here's the link to their demo site.

The neat part of the template is that it takes elements directly from the site template, it blends into, like a Chameleon. I played around with it for a little while and it was pretty nifty.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #4 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Chameleon
chameleon is not mentioned on that site you sent me, so please just post a screen shot of it and will see what i can do...
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #5 by NicholasJohn16
Replied by NicholasJohn16 on topic Re: Chameleon
At the top of the link I sent you it says:

Showcase of Ninjaboard running in multiple templates. Displaying the auto-skinning feature.

Each of those sites show how different the Chameleon template looks based on the modification of a couple options, namely module class suffix and page class suffix. The template takes the characteristics from the site templates, with support for things like Grantry from RocketTheme and Warp 5 from YooTheme.

Here are some examples:

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by NicholasJohn16.

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds