Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Tabs color

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by MarkBoy81
Tabs color was created by MarkBoy81
Hello,
how can I change the background color of tabs (Kunena menu)?
I guess they are images?
I've already ran a search here for "tabs color" bot got nothing useful.
Thank you very much in advance. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Tabs color
in kunena.forum.css ( you will need to reminimise this using refresh-sf.com/yui/ to make the kunena.forum-min.css file again )
Code:
#Kunena #ktab a { -moz-border-radius-topleft:5px; -moz-border-radius-topright:5px; background-color:#737373; <<------------ background color of tabs :) border:0 none; display:block; float:left; margin:0; padding:0; text-decoration:none; }

I recommend make a custom template rather than modifing the default one so that when you upgrade your changes are not lost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarkBoy81

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by MusicInMe
Replied by MusicInMe on topic Re: Tabs color
Delete, please. I've got it.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by MusicInMe.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds