Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Kunena in different position

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by bioboo
Hi,

i have got a self-made template of joomla.

two divs in a main div:

"middle" 960 Px (main-div)
"left" 241 Px
"right" 690 Px

The left div is for the submenus and other modules.

The forum appears in the right position. There is 690 Px to small for the forum width. How can i change the position of the Kunena. I want it in the middle position over the hole 960 Px. All modules in the left position are deactivated for the menu. The left div is emtpy, but it has a fix width with 241. If i change it to "0", its good, but the other sites are wrong.

How can i change the postion from right to middle for the forum to appear?
Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
kunena is a component rather than module so i would guess you have some how built your template so that omponent display in the Left div and not the middle one, with out looking at your site and extensive work, this will be a hard one to fix on your part.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds