Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Profile page background and layout issue

• pedrohsi
  • pedrohsi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #1 by pedrohsi
I'm having issues with K1.6 RC1 on the profile page

the default template displays a white background for the whole page, both on the left and right side ("kcol-first kcol-left" and "kcol-mid kcol-right") with the avatar and the profile stats aligning to the top.

however, in my template (which uses the same css files) these TDs don't inherit the vertical-align top statement and the profile avatar and the stats are in the middle vertically

I had to add 2 statements to my own CSS file to correct these (#Kunena td.kcol-left and #Kunena td.kcol-right ) but i have a feeling that this is not a solution.

any ideas?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 8 months ago #2 by pedrohsi
Replied by pedrohsi on topic Re: Profile page background and layout issue
this is the intended outcome:
Attachments:

• pedrohsi
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #3 by pedrohsi
Replied by pedrohsi on topic Re: Profile page background and layout issue
never mind, fixed in RC2 (or maybe it was fixed earlier I just didn't realize it)

Time to create page: 0.515 seconds