Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question request: dark template ver. of blue eagle.

More
13 years 8 months ago #1 by Rollen
Hey all I've been trying to turn my template to be be dark and go along with the rest of my site but there are boxes that just won't change colors. You can find my site at singularitygaming.com since I know there are gonna be dozens of people like me looking for a dark template i was wondering if some one can make a quick one even if it is just the CSS or share theirs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #2 by Cerberus
My templates including a customisable dark template will be availible when K1.6 is stable. you can see it in action NOW at bodftw.com ( text, forum headers, and announcement background colours can be customised from template manage so no css skills needed )

More
13 years 8 months ago #3 by madLyfe

Rollen wrote: Hey all I've been trying to turn my template to be be dark and go along with the rest of my site but there are boxes that just won't change colors. You can find my site at singularitygaming.com since I know there are gonna be dozens of people like me looking for a dark template i was wondering if some one can make a quick one even if it is just the CSS or share theirs.

hey would you be willing to post your template here, it looks great and i would love it as a starting piece for my forum!
thanks,
madLyfe

word up!

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by chealyte
is anyone manage to port default template to dark color of 1.6 yet ?

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by Cerberus
yes i have a darl template waiting to be release as soon as they go stable to many changes atm to release it NOT exactly teh same as default but closse and its alot more customisable than the default one...

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by madLyfe
that would be awesome thanks!

word up!

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #7 by Cerberus
Thats one with green header but thet can be customised from template params in template manager.

Dark:

Light:

for more informaton and downloads link see:

www.kunena.com/forum/111-templates-and-d...es--darklight-#58932
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by Cerberus

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds