Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Adding an external Joomla Module AFTER the Forum boxes in template position Kunena Menu

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by Robbie8
I would like to add a Facebook Module to a page that contains the Kunena Forum. I would like the module to be added inside the Kunena Box, so the format or the page positions is better to look at.

When I add the Module to the Menu Position "kunena_menu" it is presented in the box as I want, but it is presented at the TOP of the page, instead of at the BELOW the FORUM, which is what I want - Is there a way to get the module added to the FORUM box, but BELOW the standard KUNENA forum.

I would really appreciate your advice - If it needs a coding change, it would be great if I could have detail where I am supposed to look as I am not a developer, I'm just a user trying to get a good looking site?

Ive added some screenshots showing my issue

File Attachment:

File Name: Facebookab...orum.zip
File Size:675 KB

Thanks in advance

Rob :(
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Robbie8. Reason: Doc file cant be added to Forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Thanks for your post.

Can you please upload your screenshots to your post instead of attaching a .doc file in a .zip download.

Just use the Attachments feature at the botton and add each file individually.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by Robbie8
Files added as screen prints as requested

Rob :)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds