Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Editing the k-list action buttons

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1 by gwmbox
Can someone tell me where I go to edit the actual buttons (see attachment) for the thread actions. I know these are css controlled but where is the actual code that specifically creates these buttons?

For example looking at the thread.actions.php file there is the code for the table to be created, but where do I find the code that is used to create the button for items like $this->thread_reply ?

Thanks

GW
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by gwmbox.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Search the variable name in funcs/view.php .

I'm happy to say that this is something we have improved in Kunena 2.0, which generates most html in template files, which are much easier to follow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds