Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question I dont want show the Reply count nor the Views count.

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by zappu
I've changed the "Show History" configuration to "No" but that doesn ot do it. Is it possible to eliminate the reply count and view count.
i'm using the latest version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
Show history is for edit.

There's no configuration setting for this, so you need to change template files to hide those 2 rows.

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
To hide the column of "Replies", see last post in Remove 'Users online' & 'Replies' column .

To hide the column of "Views", see msg #4 of How do I hide the "Views" column from my template

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by zappu
Thank you,

Can you tell me which files these are in?

More
11 years 10 months ago #5 by sozzled
You need to add the additional CSS rules to the end of your Joomla site template file. For a small fee, I could do this for you, if you are interested.

The details of what extra lines you need to add are given in the two links I posted in my earlier reply to you.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds