Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Idea TRICK : How to Hide Profilebox & Breadscrum at the top of Kunena Forum

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by sourisbleue
Hello everybody,

I have succeed in finding the way to hide properly all the tabs that appear in the top of Kunena 1.7 forum (using Firebug), and since it took me a lot of time (surely because I'm quite a newbie), I decided to make you benefit for the solution.

As you can see with the image underneath, there are 4 top bars :
  • The +/- box to reduce the top bars
  • The Profile box
  • The Breadcrum box
  • The Mark-all-messages-read box

The definitively-working solution, is to add at the end of the template file of your Joomla Site (the global template that gives the look of your site), the following lines :
Code:
/* Hide +/- box */ #Kunena #ktop { display: none; } /* Hide profilebox tab */ #Kunena .kblock.kpbox { display:none; } /* Hide Breabcrum tab */ #Kunena .kblock.kpathway{ display: none; } /* Hide Marked-all-cats-read tab */ #Kunena .klist-markallcatsread.kcontainer{ display: none; }

and you will be pleased to see all these top bars quielty disappear.

Hope that it will be helpfull :woohoo:
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sourisbleue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds