Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How to start the new line in a post a bit further?

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1 by petko8680
Hi there,
not sure if I expressed myself correctly, but what I mean is following:
When I post a new topic I want some of the lines to start a bit further, not from the first position of the line, but maybe 2-3 signs further. The problem is that when I submit the topic/post all the lines start from "number 1".

P.S. even here it doesn't work. I hope it's possible to be done.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by petko8680.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry but I don't really understand the problem. Maybe you could post a picture of what you mean?

petko8680 wrote:

P.S. even here it doesn't work.

What, exactly, does not work here? :unsure:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by petko8680
This is how i want it to look like

Look at line 2 and 4, that they don't start from the "start", but a bit further.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
I understand now. You want to indent the text from the left. You can do things like this CSS.

This "doesn't work" here, at www.kunena.org because we don't want messages to display like that here.

If it was really important to you, you could achieve a similar effect using unordered lists, like this:
  • First line

• Second line
  • Third line

• Fourth line
and with a bit of customised CSS, remove the bullets. This is the BBcode that I used to generate what you see above:
Code:
[ul] [li]First line[ul] [li]Second line[/li] [/ul][/li] [li]Third line[ul] [li]Fourth line[/li] [/ul][/li][/ul]
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 11 months ago #5 by petko8680
thanks. will try it.

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds