Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question joomla main menu dropdow hide behind kunena

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #1 by hafizsyrimo
hi all...

i have installed kunena forum version 1.7.2 in joomla Version 1.5.26.
the problem arise when i'm in kunena page,the joomla menu was hide behind kunena pages.
im also tring to assing other modules in kunena pages,but the modules didn't appear in kunena pages...

anybody can help me..

sorry for my broken english...
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 days ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 days ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, hafizsyrimo, and welcome to Kunena.

In response to your general questions about Joomla and, indirectly, about Kunena, please read the sticky topic in this category: My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

More
12 years 4 days ago #3 by Voice4Vision
To fix the dropdown menu behind kunena

The best that I can suggest, because every template is different... is to talk with your Joomla Template Designer.

However with mine...just in case there is some similarity...I use Yootheme Templates...

Open /templates/yoo_template/css/menus.css

FIND:
z-index: 5;

REPLACE WITH
z-index: 6;

Be careful, as there is likely more than one of these...however you only need to change one. Increase the number until you get the results you expect.

Good Luck,
Voice4Vision

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds