Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question I need help making the post new thread button larger on default tamplate.

More
12 years 23 hours ago #1 by Enc0de
Hi,

First time here and need some help on the new thread button on the default theme. Now all I want to do is make it bigger I have looked through all the CSS files and can't find the code for the life of me. Just some insight on where the code is, that's all I need to edit.

Thank you all so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 22 hours ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Enc0de, and welcome to Kunena.

First time here and you've asked a question that I don't have the answer to. *ouch* :pinch:

The buttons in Kunena are generated using CSS sprites. If you understand what CSS sprites are, then you may be able to do something but, in effect, this one could take you a few hours to sort out.

There's a first time for everything. This is the first time I've seen this question asked. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

More
12 years 22 hours ago #3 by Enc0de
Thanks but I still would like more insight on this issue

More
12 years 21 hours ago #4 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds