Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Need help identifying element

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Zelos666
Hey there,
yesterday I installed this software and I'm liking it so far. There are some design related problems however.
1.) I've tried finding what causes these lines to be darkgrey and want to change that colour to some other tone. Does anyone know which colour codes I have to change in my Joomla template file to change these?
I couldn't identify them with firebug so far. :/

2.) And then there's this problem with the posting interface.
There's also those dark lines here I want to whiten a bit.
How do I fix that?

3.) And one last thing: When I highlight the title or posting field it gets this nice white outline (but only after I highlighted it).
I want that to be there by default.

I hope you can help me. :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Zelos666.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Zelos666, and welcome to Kunena.

Please note, this is a self-help community-driven forum but that does not mean we will necessarily provide you with free help for you to completely redesign aKunena template if you do not have the necessary design skills yourself. We certainly cannot help people based only on a set of pictures. If you cannot identify the web elements using Firebug for Firefox, how can you expect others to help you if you only show a picture of your site? Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena for the answers that you need to solve your problems.

I think you might be better advised to look in the KED to see if someone else created a template that is more suited to your particular needs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds