Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How do I customize the Font colour and field backgrounds ???

More
12 years 4 hours ago #1 by Joomla Noob

When blending Kunene Forum 1.7.2 with my joomla template the colour of the text is changed to white(which is my template font colour. How ever the background of the field is also white which should be either pink o9r green (see attached jpg file). Where can I change the background colour of the text fields. If you highlight the text then it is there just the font and background is white.

Please help, many thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Joomla Noob, and welcome to Kunena.

Please see the FAQs menu tab located near the top of this page, and read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena?

You may also like to read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

More
11 years 11 months ago #3 by Joomla Noob

More
11 years 11 months ago #4 by snilloconator

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds