Kunena 6.0.8 Released (17 Jan 2023)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.8 [K 6.0.8] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 6.0.

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question remove all images

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by gavner
remove all images was created by gavner
Hi, please see this page

readahero.com/index.php?option=com_kunen...t&catid=2&Itemid=161

i need to remove the phone icon but cant find the css to do it??

i also have white text appearing on the page, if you highlight page you will see where all the white text is, but using the dev tools in chrome i cant see where to edit the css for it, please help

thanks
Gav

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Admata
Replied by Admata on topic Re: remove all images
For removing topic icons, the fastest way is to add following code to your site main template (or find '.kcol-ktopicicon img' in Kunena template):
Code:
.kcol-ktopicicon img { display: none; }

i also have white text appearing on the page, if you highlight page you will see where all the white text is, but using the dev tools in chrome i cant see where to edit the css for it, please help

I recommend Firefox and Firebug to detect CSS details ;)

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by gavner
Replied by gavner on topic Re: remove all images
ok thanks, icon did dissapear, but i also need code to hide them on this page

readahero.com/index.php?option=com_kunen...c=listcat&Itemid=162

also, even using firefox i cant locate the white text css, it gives me an index page reference but i dont know where to edit in template, the white text is the forgot password text...

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: remove all images
Can you please show an screenshot of exactly what it is that you want to hide on the "page"? Thank you.

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by CheechDogg
Replied by CheechDogg on topic Re: remove all images
Your white text are your links which are set to white:

#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active {
color: #FFFFFF;
}

add that to the end of your template and change it to what ever color you want your links to be.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds