Kunena 5.2.6 released and Blue eagle 1.6.6 released (25 Jul 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.6 [K 5.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.6

× Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question kunena doesnt go into the left / right sections

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #1 by zombies
Hi

sometimes my site doesnt go into the left / right sections of my site (no modules in left / right))

I say sometimes because I have just done a reinstall and it has come up again with a kunena template change

I am using the templae change module as well
This is using the A1 template and before I reinstalled it also did this with the default template

I presume it depends on the joomla template, has it come up before
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by zombies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
I think it would help the situation if we knew more about what you wanted to do, what you mean by left and right sections of your template, etc., and how you might be able to meet your needs. Perhaps it would help more if we could see your website or if you posted a few screenshots that illustrated the kinds of problems that your having.

Thanks. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds