Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Problem with greek characters in a specific place in the page of the forum

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #1 by sv8bur
my forum is in Greek language and the word "Σελιδα" which means "Page" wherever it appears, does not display the entire word see attachment

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sv8bur.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Your problem is caused by your Joomla template (see My Joomla template is making a mess of Kunena ). Your Joomla site template CSS file (../templates/boyshobbies/css/template.css) has the following rule around line 1454:
Code:
.art-postcontent ul > li { background-image: url("../images/postbullets.png"); background-position: left top; background-repeat: no-repeat; overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: hidden; padding-left: 13px; }
Disable the overflow-y rule, like this:
Code:
.art-postcontent ul > li { background-image: url("../images/postbullets.png"); background-position: left top; background-repeat: no-repeat; overflow-x: visible; // overflow-y: hidden; padding-left: 13px; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: sv8bur

More
12 years 1 month ago #3 by nomadal
I'm having a problem by displaying the pages as well.
I'm attaching a photo of a topic the pages actually are two but there is no way to see the second page. :(
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #4 by Jiminimonka
Hi nomadal, welcome to Kunena

Did you read the rest of this topic? Your picture suggests that your problem is different but maybe I have misunderstood you. If it is the same have you tried doing what sozzled suggested?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jiminimonka.

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #5 by nomadal
Hi, thank you very much for your prompt reply. I went through the entire css file more than 3 times in order to find .art-postcontent ul > li { but no such thing was found.
:(

An.y solution? And if this doesn't apply to this topic you can take it where is appropriate
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by nomadal.

More
12 years 1 month ago #6 by Jiminimonka

More
12 years 1 month ago #7 by Jiminimonka
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : silefim | author: ΣΙ.ΛΕ.ΦΙ.Μ. | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2012-02-18

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

Please read the FAQ.

More
12 years 1 month ago #8 by Jiminimonka
Your configuration report needs to be pasted into Joomla, not PMed (where is is virtually unreadable). :)

Please read the FAQ.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9 by nomadal

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #10 by sozzled
G'day, nomadal, and welcome to Kunena.

Your problem is caused by your Joomla template (see My Joomla template makes a mess of Kunena ). Your Joomla site template CSS file (../templates/silefim/css/template.css) has the following rule around line 1659:
Code:
.art-post ul li, .art-post ol ul li { background-image: url("../images/postbullets.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; overflow: auto; padding-left: 16px; }
The problem is that earlier in the same file, the template changed the rule for <UL> elements, and now you have to change it back again, like this
Code:
.art-post ul li, .art-post ol ul li { background-image: url("../images/postbullets.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; overflow: visible; padding-left: 16px; }
The problems are similar because these templates were built on the same Artiseer framework.

I want to again remind people who have these kinds of problems - where text is badly aligned or cut-off at the top, bottom, left or right, or unreadable for any other purpose - that we are not providing a free service to fix up mistakes made by other template developers. If you have a problem with your template, talk first with the people who developed your template.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds