Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Too much space between the profile and tab

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by rinuccio sp
Hi,
use the latest version without changes to the template.
I have this problem, look at the picture.
Which file should I act?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by CheechDogg
rinuccio sp, please add your forums configuration report in your next post for one of the Moderators to get all the information they need.

Once you have done that, they will know a bit more about what might be going on with your template issues.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #3 by rinuccio sp
Ok :)
I tried replacing the template (Joomla) but the problem remains...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : magazine_plazza | author: TemplatePlazza.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: June 2008

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Login 1.7.1

Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.7 configuration report in message

More
12 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
The reason why there is "too much space" between the avatar image (and some text below it) and the tabbed information when you are displaying a user's profile, most likely is caused by your Joomla site template. For example, if you are editing your user profile here, at www.kunena.org , would you describe the situation as "too much space" between the left column and the tabbed information?

Without actually seeing the problem for ourselves, I am guessing that the solution is to do something like add the following lines to the end of your Joomls site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena table#kprofile td.kcol-left { padding: 10px 10px 30px; vertical-align: top; } #Kunena table#kprofile td.kcol-right { border-left: 0 none; padding: 10px 10px 30px; vertical-align: top; }
Somehow your TemplatePlazza template has (again) made a shambles of Kunena by overriding "things".

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds