Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How to create a module position in kunena

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by daneshpars
Hi.
I am Iranian.

I put ads in between posts kunena- I searched the forums and external sites.

And a code for creating conditions for the modules found in kunena. But that description does not say exactly what part of it which files and file formats should be kunena.

Code I put in three of eight kunena file format. But in your position - do not show the module positions.

Please also check out these sites that you know which files must be edited. And where the code should be.

docs.kunena.org/index.php/Module_Positions

www.templatekunena.com/docs/index.php/ku...itions-in-kunena-16x

files template kunena:
kunena.forum-min.css
kunena.default.css
kunena.forum.css
kunena.forum.ie7-min.css
kunena.skinner.css
kunena.default-min.css
kunena.forum.ie7.css
kunena.skinner-min.css

What to do in the code file template.

Code:
kunena_profilebox kunena_announcement kunena_bottom kunena_msg_1 ... kunena_msg_n, where n = number of messages in a page

*Sorry if I put my question in this part of the forum - because it was associated with kunena template.

Thank you. ( با تشکر از شما )
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by daneshpars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: daneshpars

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by daneshpars
What to do in the code file template kunena.

More
12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled

daneshpars wrote: I put ads in between posts kunena- I searched the forums and external sites.

You do not need to "code" anything - in PHP, I mean - unless you are trying to create your own Kunena template. You simply assign your ad module to a module position (it's standard Joomla).

The module positions that you can assign your module to are described in Module Positions . It is beyond the scope of this forum to describe how to create other module positions in templates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: daneshpars, MiNe

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by MiNe
Replied by MiNe on topic Text Link Ads Module
I from the Chinese Taiwan, my demand function like graphical representation, whether to have the possibility? Thanks you!!
Attachments:

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #6 by daneshpars

sozzled wrote:

daneshpars wrote: I put ads in between posts kunena- I searched the forums and external sites.

You do not need to "code" anything - in PHP, I mean - unless you are trying to create your own Kunena template. You simply assign your ad module to a module position (it's standard Joomla).

The module positions that you can assign your module to are described in Module Positions . It is beyond the scope of this forum to describe how to create other module positions in templates.

persian :

در کدام فایل ، قالب کامپوننت کیوننا کد را قرار دهم.

فایل قالب کیوننا :
kunena.forum-min.css
kunena.default.css
kunena.forum.css
kunena.forum.ie7-min.css
kunena.skinner.css
kunena.default-min.css
kunena.forum.ie7.css
kunena.skinner-min.css

با تشکر

english :

What file format do the code kunena component.

kunena template file:

kunena.forum-min.css
kunena.default.css
kunena.forum.css
kunena.forum.ie7-min.css
kunena.skinner.css
kunena.default-min.css
kunena.forum.ie7.css
kunena.skinner-min.css

Thank you
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by daneshpars.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #7 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: The module positions that you can assign your module to are described in Module Positions .

It is beyond the scope of this forum to describe how to create other module positions in templates.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8 by daneshpars

sozzled wrote:

sozzled wrote: The module positions that you can assign your module to are described in Module Positions .

It is beyond the scope of this forum to describe how to create other module positions in templates.

I know I'm making positions. I do not know the code in any file templates kunena I replaced

More
12 years 3 months ago #9 by sozzled
Module positions are not in CSS files. Module positions are normally defined in PHP files. This is too large a subject to be discussed on the forum (unless someone else would like to write a couple of thousand words to explain how it's done). I don't have that kind of time, sorry.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds