Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Order List and Unorder list not visible

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by rajeshatbuzz
Hi,

I have most latest Kunena with joomla 1.5 and noticed that order list and unorder list is not visible.

I found while creating a new post, its inserting proper tag but not shown in display.

Any help?

Reference links- www.scmgalaxy.com/forum/testing-tools/ju...norder-list.html#761

cmsGalaxy
Website Developement | Design | SEO | PPC
www.cmsGalaxy.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
This is not a support question. Your problems are caused by your Joomla template. Please read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

Add the following lines to the end of your template CSS file (../templates/bt_ingeno/css/template.css)
Code:
l#Kunena li { list-style-type: inherit; } #Kunena ol, li { margin: 0 15px !important; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds