Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Aphotic template issue: various images not showing

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by MisterAegir
Hi folks,

The forums I have this problem on can be found here

1. Editor buttons not showing - Basically, when you click to make a post, rather than everything coming up on the posting page as normal, I seem to be missing a load. You can have a look yourself to see exactly what I mean but I've also included a screenshot to give you an idea.

2. Topic Images not showing - essentially the same as above but almost all of the topic icons (sticky thread etc) aren't showing.

I have a feeling this is something down to the CSS I run on the site, which is an artisteer template. I've had to add in custom css to the main forum template css before now to get the kunena css to show correctly, so I have a feeling it's that, I just don't know what I need to do to fix it!

Hope you can help solve my problem!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by MisterAegir
Looking at the CSS in an attempt to figure things out, it looks like it's pointing at icons like this:
Code:
../../default/images/bullet-tips.gif

whereas ones that do work for me all link to images in the css like this:
Code:
../images/icons/next.png

Would things be fixed if I went through the css of the aphotic template and manually change all of them?

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
Aside from the fact that you're using a 3rd party-developed template that has not been tested (as far as anyone knows) with K 1.7.1 - and it is not supported by the project team - your issue looks more to do with a Javascript library conflict.

You can prove that this is the case (i.e. that you have some other Javascript library that has clobbered Joomla's Mootools library) by using the Blue Eagle template. If you see the same problem with the Blue Eagle template then we know that it's not this Aphotic template causing your problem.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds