Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Default template not showing section header if no description is given

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by nghongkai
Hi, the forum that I've set up recently has some problems showing the section header if no description is given. Don't know what is causing the issue, hope this information helps.
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : futuristicoffice | author: Lonex.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 27/07/11

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.1

Modules: None

And if I use Google chrome, the description does not show under the title, rather over the title.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by nghongkai
Looks like it's not a template issue, at first I thought it was a template issue, but after that I changed to a few other templates, the section header still won't show. Does anyone have a similar problem?

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by nghongkai
After some further research, I found out the issue is with my Joomla template. I've read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena but can't seem to find any way to solve the issue.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
G'day, nghongkai, and welcome to Kunena.

The way to resolve your issue with your Joomla template is, in the first instance, to contact the author of that template and ask the question: "Does this template work with Kunena?" If they cannot answer that question, of if the answer is no, then you should consider using a different Joomla template.

I can't see the problem you describe. Can you please post the URL of your forum?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 months ago #5 by nghongkai
This is my forum URL www.usales.net/index.php/forum/index

I am actually trying to edit the css of the template, but can't seem to find what is causing the issue. :(

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled

nghongkai wrote: I am actually trying to edit the css of the template

Whioh file are you editing, exactly, please.

Time to create page: 0.680 seconds