Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Why won't installed templates display properly in Kunena 1.7 and Joomla 1.7.3?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Aftermath
Why won't installed templates display properly in Kunena 1.7 and Joomla 1.7.3? I know that Kunena is supposed to kind of match the Joomla theme, but how do I get it to look like the cool pictures of the themes that I download? i.e. Aphotic II? Website URL is aftermathguild.org .... it doesn't even look like Kunena should, imo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Aftermath
Also I should mention that my Joomla template was created in Artisteer so I don't know if the Kunena menu will display properly anyways.

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by xillibit
Hello,

Why are-you using a frameset ? :ohmy:

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #4 by Aftermath
Sorry, it's a forwarded domain. Go to aftermath.khadstudios.com . This is what I have with a fresh install of both Joomla and Kunena. Even using the default Joomla (atomic) template, there doesn't seem to be any css going on in Kunena.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Aftermath.

More
12 years 4 months ago #5 by Matias
You're adding a frame around our CSS file, translating it to HTML page with HTML frame to our CSS file. That cannot work...

Check the source code and try to visit our CSS file.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #6 by Aftermath
I don't understand what that means. All I did was install the Kunena components, the templates and enable them. Whatever Joomla did with adding a frame, it did on its own. Which file would I edit to fix this?

Also, why didn't any of the images install when I installed it? where do I get the images?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Aftermath.

More
12 years 4 months ago #7 by Matias
I believe that it's not Joomla as you cannot do anything like this from PHP (because of PHP parser isn't normally loaded with CSS files). I believe that you have redirect rule in .htaccess (?) that accepts too many files. I believe (without looking at) that you have the same issue also with images -- they get redirected to html page which creates a frame around them.

So this isn't Kunena issue and it's even not Joomla issue. It's misconfiguration in your site. Unfortunately I cannot help you more, because of I can only guess what has gone wrong.

Time to create page: 0.809 seconds