Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question repeat module on all post [positions]

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by nick2009
hello
I have succesfully and recklessy updated to kunena 1.7 without backups :D
but I trust the authors all times.

I am wondering how to publish a custom module after every single post e.g. FBLikes

I have found how to publish it in the first post, or on every X posts...
however is there a wildcard position???

thanks

nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
No wildcard position that I'm aware of anywhere in Joomla! The Joomla Module Manager requires that you assign, for each module, a module position. See Module Positions .
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled
Are you trying to use Simple Facebook Like with Kunena? It doesn't look like it's designed to work the way that you want it to. I would try to find a plugin that does something similar (for example JFPConnect although I haven't used this myself and I don't know how well it works with K 1.7).

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by nick2009
jsut wondering if it is possible to publish something after every post.
e.g. social buttons

I see there's the kunena_msg_1 position
but it doesnt make sense

how can I publish a module at the bottom of every post? e.g. social buttons?

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by sozzled
If you have an advanced knowledge of writing Joomla templates, you could design your own template to achieve these things. Alternatively, you could obtain a third-party developer's product or pay someone else to do this work for you.

This kind of work is a little outside the scope of a self-help forum. There are some resources in the Wiki (look for articles that explain how to design your own Kunena template) but, I'm sorry to say, the information isn't very easy to follow.

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by Matias
Just side comment on upgrading:

Even if you trust us, you shouldn't trust that every component, module, plugin and template keeps on working with the latest Kunena version. Most issues after upgrades comes from something user didn't expect to see.

And yes, also Kunena may introduce new bugs..

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds