Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question How To Move Subcategories Within Category To BELOW Threads (See Pic)

More
12 years 5 months ago #1 by blacktino79
When you open a category (i.e. Android) with Subcategory Forums (i.e. HTC Evo, HTC Evo 4G), the Subcategory Forums show up as clickable categories ABOVE topic threads. I would like to move them to BELOW topic threads for the reason that if there are a lot of subcategory threads, a user would have to scroll all the way to the bottom to access those threads.

Please see a before an after pic to get an idea of what I would like to accomplish.

BEFORE

AFTER
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Interesting idea. That should be easy to achieve with a custom-built template. You have to change the order of some lines of PHP to change when this information is output. When K 2.0 emerges, things will be done differently (because K 2.0 does not use tables like all earlier versions of Kunena have done) and it may be possible to achieve changes in the future without having to get involved with the PHP code that controls when page elements are created as well as where they should be positioned.

Maybe this change could be factored into the other design request that you've made ?

More
12 years 5 months ago #3 by blacktino79
I would rather the OTHER change. When is Kunena 2.0 going to be released exactly. I am willing to pay for the other request. Anyone who emails me about Kunena says they can't do it. :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds