Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question I need some views in the index more

More
14 years 11 months ago #108704 by markus0868
Hi all,
My Joomla Version is 1.7.1
My Kunena Version is 1.7.0
I have Jomsocial 2.2

I have changed my Systems: Joomla 1.5, smf 2.0 to this (i want all in one)

Now the Problem: My Users want to have some Features back but i have don`t found
any Moduls or codesnipes for this.

I want to show on the index-side from kunena between Who´s online and Statistics
a box with:
- coming birthdays (this feature i have seen one time)
- coming events (from jomsocial)
- Users (showing username) who´s online in the last 24 hours
- a list with the last 10 or 20 posts with postersname and category

I have here a attachement from my last smf-Forum. So i want it to have.
Is here anybody who can create this and when i must insert it manually
where i must insert this.

Greetings Markus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #108723 by xillibit
Hello,

For birthdays, you can try that : www.kunena.org/forum/112-user-written-mo...11895-birthday-modul
You can't integrate coming event from Jomsocial into Kunena
For two last things you have the who is online part at the bottom of the forum and statistics page

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #108725 by markus0868
Do you have not seen my attachement in the first post?
I would like to have it in a box how the whos online box
or the statistic box and.......

i will see the usernames whos online in the last 24 hours.
Not only a number how many users.

I haved look a long time for this. Is it really so an problem
for the kunena-programmer to make an modul for this?

Sorry but in the smf-forum was this modul in all versions available.
I have tryed to make this self but i don´t know how ist the system builded.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by markus0868.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds