Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Font Color

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by boejean
Font Color was created by boejean
Hi,

I am using the template provided by my template designer, he has a template specifically for Kunena to match the look of the template. I would like to know how can I change the template color to black. I am refering to the gray for the descriptions? I tried using firebug but it lead me to the wrong file.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #2 by davidcole
Replied by davidcole on topic Re: Font Color
Boejean:

What do you mean, "the wrong file"? Firebug knows exactly where it gets CSS calls from.

Do you know about the minimized CSS files that Kunena uses? I suspect that Firebug is pointing you toward the minimized CSS file and you don't think that's right because it looks like no other CSS file you've ever seen.

Go to the Wiki on this site and read the entry about minimized CSS files and see if that helps your understanding.

HTH.

\dmc
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by davidcole.

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by boejean
Replied by boejean on topic Re: Font Color

davidcole wrote: Boejean:

What do you mean, "the wrong file"? Firebug knows exactly where it gets CSS calls from.

Do you know about the minimized CSS files that Kunena uses? I suspect that Firebug is pointing you toward the minimized CSS file and you don't think that's right because it looks like no other CSS file you've ever seen.

Go to the Wiki on this site and read the entry about minimized CSS files and see if that helps your understanding.

HTH.

\dmc

Thanks for the info...I went to exact location of what Firebug listed, but I made a lot of changes to the file and nothing happen. This is not the first time..I might be doing something wrong...

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by davidcole
Replied by davidcole on topic Re: Font Color
I have noted a trait in all things Joomla that sometimes a change in a CSS file doesn't necessarily show right away ... I assume this has something to do with cacheing on the server side or perhaps cacheing internal to the browser being used.

Again, in an instance like this, the more specifics you provide us in the forum, the more likely we'll be able to find your problem.

HTH.

\dmc

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds