Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question including jomsocial menu bar in kunena

More
12 years 6 months ago #1 by nareshv
Dear All,

I need jomsocial menu tool bar in every page. i got it except kunena when i am trying to put jomsocial menu bar code i got it but the css of the kunena is applied for jomsocial tool bar in template/default/css there are many css files are there in side that i put js style.css but it doesn't work .kunena css is not allowing that so please give me a suggestion ...Thanks

regards

Naresh V

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Try to create a new menu item in kunena menu which bring to jomsocial

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nareshv

More
12 years 6 months ago #3 by nareshv
Hi ..,
Thank you very much. but i want the jomsocial menu bar on before the kunena menu bar so no need to go back directly i can click on menu which i need to go so is it possible to do that when i am attempting default css is applying so it is not getting exactly..

Thanks and Regards

Naresh V

More
12 years 6 months ago #4 by franch
Use Joomla Menu instead kunena and jomsocial menu

More
12 years 5 months ago #5 by kurchania
Hi Naresh,

if (file_exists( JPATH_ROOT . DS . 'components' . DS . 'com_community' . DS . 'libraries' . DS . 'core.php')) {
if(! class_exists('CFactory'))
{
require_once( JPATH_ROOT . DS . 'components' . DS . 'com_community' . DS . 'libraries' . DS . 'core.php');
}
CFactory::load( 'libraries' , 'toolbar' );
$toolbar_lib = CToolbarLibrary::getInstance();
echo $toolbar_lib->getHTML( $this->_showMiniHeaderUser );
}

you can use this code to generate joomsocial toolbar.put this in template com_kunena/Your_template/default/menu.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: macgor

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by boejean
That is a great idea...

More
12 years 5 months ago #7 by macgor
Hey,

Great pice of code. I was looking for this.
I used this to put toolbar in custom position on joomla.
Only problem I have is that when I'm in place that is not pice of jomsocial the stylesheets and js files are not included, so added menu displays as text links.
Have You got how to force joomla to include needed files not only when jomsocial content is loaded.
I need to have toolbar displayed all the time on site (for registered).

Alternate I look some extension to have always visible notification bar on site with new messages etc..

Thanks for any help

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds