Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question regarding kuneana

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by nareshv
regarding kuneana was created by nareshv
Hi Everyone..,

Thanks to kuneana development team i want to understand the coding you have written in a
frame work that don't know where to start i saw index.php but nothing is there in that can u people please respond to this and help me to understand the code please...

thanx

regards
naresh v

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: regarding kuneana
If you want to learn how to write code, I don't think this forum is the place to start learning. There are lots of resources on the internet for learning code, try google.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nareshv

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by nareshv
Replied by nareshv on topic Re: regarding kuneana
Hi Jiminia,

Thank you very much for your reply..

Time to create page: 0.946 seconds