Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Idea How to disable top action buttons

More
12 years 8 months ago #1 by bigblue
I've searched round the forum and can't find anything to answer my question - hopefully someone can assist ?

I'm using J!1.6.6 with K1.6.5 with the default template - my site template is Zephyr from RT.

Kunena as standard has action buttons at both top and bottom of the forum.

I want to disable the top buttons (moderate, delete topic, new topic etc) but I want to leave the pagination buttons as they are on the right side.

Looking with firebug in FF, the container for the 2 blocks of buttons is: #Kunena .klist-actions-forum

If I use {display:none;} on the container then the buttons also obviously disappear from the bottom - which is not what I want.

So I'm thinking that I need to comment out the .klist-actions-forum table from the page itself - but I have no idea which file to edit - nor which lines to comment out either. Please bear in mind that I want to retain the pagination numbers at both top and bottom on the right side.

Any help greatly appreciated as always..
Thx

SUPPORT KUNENA - The numero uno forum for Joomla !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2 by @quila
Hi bigblue,

what you want to do is not possible with just commenting code in template files. You should add some class to thread action buttons in / template / default / view / view.php file and after that you can use display:none css rule.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds