Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum post / thread look

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by Nikuda
Hello,

i have a problem.

You can see in the picture the grey sektion.

How can i disable it or how can i edit it.

I thinks its too big :-)

I want the ID in the left corner and the timeleft on the right corner.

How can i realize it?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT:

I see in this forum, the problem is not here.
Why is it in my forum?

The problem is on the original template, too.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Nikuda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by Nikuda
Replied by Nikuda on topic Re: Forum post / thread look
I think this is on opera browser.

In Internet Explorer or Firefox it look likes this:

Not optimal... is this a template problem?
Attachments:

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, Nikuda, and welcome to Kunena.

Interesting problem. If you read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page, then you might ask yourself the question "why is this happening only on my site and not at www.kunena.org ?" ... and I would have to ask you the same question, too. I do not have an Opera web browser. Do you see this problem here at www.kunena.org ?

When you read the posting guidelines printed at the top you will see that there is important information there that was intended to help you to help us to help you faster and better without having to ask you for the information that you could have given us in your first message.

I am guessing that the problem, in your case, is your Joomla site template. Try using rhuk_milkyway template with the Opera browser to see if this fixes the problem. If that fixes the problem then you know that the problem is not a Kunena problem but it is a problem with the template that you are using.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.487 seconds