Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Posts disappear with bad subject

More
12 years 10 months ago #1 by semanej
Although this shouldn't happen much, I had several users on our forum and double checked it on your forum run into the issue of not putting a good subject and getting an error that also erased the post.

Follow these steps:
1. Choose a Category.
2. Click the Subject box and type a space.
3. Type message.
4. Click Submit.

You get an error at the top saying that a subject is required but your message disappears. It seems a better result would be that it would give you an error but the message would stay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #2 by semanej
I also just checked with IE7- it looks like I don't even need to put a space. It let's me submit the post, gives me the error message that no subject was added but deletes the message I was working on. This is very annoying.

Please advise if there is a better place to post this. In my opinion, this is a bug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds