Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question -load-: You do not have permissions to access this page problem

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #1 by phal
I am using Kunena 1.6.4 on another new website.

I found that I am running into all sorts of problems if I deleted the original kunena section and 2 categories that comes with the install (main etc), instead of renaming them.

If I deleted them, the Category ID will start at 4, instead of 1, whether it is a section or a forum.

Then:
-load-: You do not have permissions to access this page. whenever a new post is attempted

Regards
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by phal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled

phal wrote: I am using Kunena 1.6.4 on another new website.

Please read the posting guidelines printed at the top of this page and include all relevant information. It is not sufficient to write that you are using K 1.6.4. You could be using this on J! 1.5.19 or on J 1.6.0 or on a Ubuntu webserver or you could be trying to use PHP version 6.

phal wrote: I found that I am running into all sorts of problems if I deleted the original kunena section and 2 categories that comes with the install (main etc), instead of renaming them.

How did you delete these things? Did you delete the table entries using phpMyAdmin or some other database tool?

phal wrote: If I deleted them, the Category ID will start at 4

Why should this have been a a problem for you?

I think the issue really comes down to the answer to the question, how were the original categories deleted. I have installed Kunena on dozens of websites; on some of those sites, I have kept the originally-supplied section and category for the "Welcome Mat" message and on some others I have removed the originally-supplied section and category, added my own, and I've had not problems. At no time have I touched the database; see Sections, Categories, sub-categories (part 1) .

The problem is now solved?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.679 seconds