Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Incomplete page after post.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by mlotziii
Hello! I recently moved my site from one server to another. Everything transferred OK; however, I have some function problems that I have not been able to work out.

Basically, when a Reply, or Quick Reply is made the post is submitted but the page redirects to the wrong page. Initially it loads a page that only displays the Kunena menu (no css), then, if you reload the page it brings up a page that looks like the site -- but the forum thread info is missing. The url of this page after posting is: www.MYURL.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=post&Itemid=190 <--- is something missing?

Here is the Kunena Config:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 384M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : rt_versatility4_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.1 | creationdate: 10/30/08

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.13) | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.1) | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.2.1) | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 1.9)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Installed (Version : 1.5.15)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by mlotziii.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
This could be an issue caused by AceSEF. What happens if you disable AceSEF? You might also look at the guide to setting up Joomla SEO: see Search Engine Optimisaton (SEO)

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by mlotziii
AceSEF is turned off. If I turn it on it gives the same error.

Something else weird about the whole thing is no emails are being dispatched for subscribed threads or private messages.

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by thetoast

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Installed (Version : 1.5.13) | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.2.1) | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.2.1) | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 1.9)

I noticed that a lot of you third party components look out of day. I believe that kunena need CB 1.4 and uddeim 2.X to work correctly

Also you have CB and Jomsocial installed. Do you need both?

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by xillibit
And Kunena need to be updated to 1.6.4 version and kunena latest module too

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by mlotziii
I'm not using the kunena latest module and community builder has been uninstalled.

The site was working perfect up until I moved servers. I'm trying to figure out what changed when I moved servers to cause this problem.

Thanks,

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled
Please read K 1.6 Technical Requirements and the K 1.6.4 release notes for further information.

Thanks, toasty, I missed the incompatible Community Builder and uddeIM versions. CB 1.2.1 has not worked with Kunena from about the time of K 1.5.9. There could be other, outdated software being used on this site that we know nothing about.

One other thing that I overlooked was the unworkable pairing of Joomla SEO settings. Please see the guide Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki to find out how to make Joomla SEO work properly on your site.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by mlotziii
I finally found the problem after a week at this.

The problem existed in the zend framework. The cache directory for some reason lost the single quotes surrounding the file name. Once the cache directory was found everything started working.

Thanks for the recommendation to upgrade to 1.6.4 which spit out the zend error right away and helped me track it down. Prior to Kunena 1.6.4 that error was not coming up but what was coming up was a partial page load.

Thanks for the moral support in working through this.

Thanks for the SEO info! I'm going to study that wiki now.

All the best,

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds