Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Some Turkish languge strings missing in K 1.6.4?

More
15 years 4 months ago #95069 by wysiwyg
Thank you... I will ask them and find a solution let others know...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #95398 by wysiwyg
here is what I figured out,

All language strings are ok. I mean in Turkish language file the strings are there...

When I cahnge language to English everything is OK

But when I set Turkish language Kunena can't read this three language string...

I doubled checked language files and made a comparison between English and Turkish ... Everything seems fine..

But why may cause this?

Any help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #95567 by Matias
Easiest way to find out what's wrong in the language file is to make a test site with Joomla 1.6 installed and try it in there -- after enabling language debugging.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds