Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Suddenly: only a white page
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I already followed the guide to diagnose this. Put everything on for debug but all I get is a white page!
Can you help me? You can see it at ictnetwerken.be
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Kunena: MooTools domready event was never fired!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This means that you have a Javascript library conflict that is stopping Joomla's Mootools from working. Please see mesg # 1 in If you are having problems with K 1.6, please read this first .johanfmp wrote: Kunena: MooTools domready event was never fired!
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I even installed a complete new system without making any changes:
- new domain (databank.vinkenier.be)
- clean database
- installed dutch version joomla 1.6.3 (from dutchjoomla)
- installed kunena 1.6.4
The same problem exists as on my other installations!
How more clean can an installation be?
I read on my hosters website (1-eurohost.com) that they started implementing ipv6. Can this be the reason?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.