Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea Forum Down

More
13 years 3 days ago #1 by lcdude
Forum Down was created by lcdude
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : tired99 | author: Bigdog | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-02-25

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.2)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Installed (Version : 1.5.15)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2)

I added two new cats to the forum. While I was doing that a BOT seems to have registered as an SPERADMIN and created a SPAM POST in a moderated cat. I can not ban them says I don't have permission to ban an admim.

Next problem now can't open a post anywhere, can't make a new post, I still have admin access, but can't open,deleted,add or anyhting. Seems no one else can either.

Thankx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum Down
I'm sorry. I have no idea. Your K 1.6 config. report does not tell us where you are having these problems because you have edited it.

More
13 years 2 days ago - 13 years 2 days ago #3 by lcdude
Replied by lcdude on topic Re: Forum Down
We have been hacked as a result of posting our site name and email in post so I removed it. I came to add our error log and php.ini which i zipped.

The error log says we have a fatal error in line 150 of router.php.

Please advise and I will delete my config and post another...

The forum is all there and I can see it and access it thru admin...what happens when I attempt to open a post (its very slow) the browser goes in spin and it downloads a very large amount...till it reaches the end and the browser just hangs. Then just locks up.

Did my use of serch and replace on the site name ruin the file? Also I checked my profile I did not recieve an email my post was answered.

Here ya go I really need to get this working its only be up about three weeks and my partner already wants to dump it.

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 64M

Joomla default template details : tired99 | author: Bigdog | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-02-25

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.2)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Installed (Version : 1.5.15)

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Search: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2)

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by lcdude.

More
13 years 2 days ago - 13 years 2 days ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum Down
Thanks. I was able to see some evidence of problems you are having at your site. Although, as you say, the forum seems to be thre, it's impossible to navigate around the place. Normally these kinds of things indicate problems with routing and a prime cause of such routing problems are third-party SEF products.

I don't know anything about AceSEF v 1.5.15 (I don't know, for instance, if this is the latest version or if it works with Kunena) but we've certainly had problems in the past with third-party SEF products. What happens as far as your forum problems are concerned if you disable or uninistall AceSEF?

I've seen "You do not have permissions to ban the administrator" mentioned in this forum before but the outcome seems somewhat inconclusive to me: I'm not sure whether your site was hacked or not and I'm not 100% sure if that's when all your problems started happening. My bet is on the way that you've implemented SEO at your site. I could be wrong.

lcdude wrote:

The forum is all there and I can see it and access it thru admin...what happens when I attempt to open a post (its very slow) the browser goes in spin and it downloads a very large amount...till it reaches the end and the browser just hangs. Then just locks up.

That wasn't exactly my experience. I tried to open a topic and I couldn't. The effect was almost immediate.
Last edit: 13 years 2 days ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lcdude

More
13 years 2 days ago #5 by lcdude
I have ACESEF shut off and have had it off since the first day we installed it as it took out our login, Alphareguessgister (with captcha). The forum has work aok and installed without any problems. It has been working untill the bots registered. The same day I added the new sections.

I will uninstall ACESEF if I to get the forum back on line. The reason I did not was you can purge all the sefs and clean the cache.

New today we had another bot register (no ip# fakename) post spam. I can't figure out how they beat captcha. So I started on the frontpage of the site and click everything till AHA old Login with key icon pops up says login. Now get this I did and went sraight to the forum...walla I banned and deleted all the bots and the spam. I left the new one...logged out. Went to the regualr login and went back to the forum...guess what can''t delete can't ban.

The forum however still does not work everything is there but you can't open a post or even a section.

Any help? BTW I came back to check as I did not get an email about an answer.
Please advise what I can do now. I put the forum back online. If you want to see for yourself.

Thankx for the help!
Lcdude

More
13 years 1 day ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Forum Down
I don't see where this issue come form

For the router issue, try that :

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lcdude

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #7 by lcdude
Replaced router.php as instructed. No change still down. I can't open or create a new post but, the BOTS can. They nailed us pretty good over night. I banned them and deleted the post. That worked which is a step up because I could not before.

A few more things that might help you help us. Login does not remember me. Also note this is a "Migrated" site from 1.0.15 to 1.5.22. I turned ACESEF OFF because it killed login and came up with urls that no longer existed. The entire site was a nightmare mess. I have done nothing but put out fires for 2 months and we still don't have a working site. My post on Joomla forum has gone so far ununanswered. Flustration is running high...

Please advise

Problem Solved!
I reset my Joomla Globals, cleaned cache,reset back to SEF's,Turned on Acesef,did not generate new sef's,went to front end. Forum now works AOK!
Still kills login...will goto Jforum for that!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
Lcdude
BTW Will the next release Profile look lke yours?
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by lcdude. Reason: Problem solved!

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds