Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question My Topics and Recent Topics - Where are they?

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #1 by HolidayAuctionChief
Can anyone tell me how you can get My Topics and Recent Topics on your Kunena Forum?

I'm using Joomla 1.63. Sorry, but I'm a Newbie to Joomla and Kunena.
Have checked my own Config and can't see any options for it.
I've got it embedded in my own Joomla Website, which is currently undergoing testing.
I don't know how to get a Configuration File or data, to add to my post either?

Robert
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by HolidayAuctionChief.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do you mean that you haven't the kunena menu ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #3 by sozzled
HolidayAuctionChief: Please read the posting guidelines at the top of this page. I'm sure that you have checked your configuration settings but to assist you quicker it would be helpful if you would post your K 1.6 configuration report here. (I have updated the posting guidelines to show you where you will find information about how to create this report.) Thanks

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #4 by HolidayAuctionChief
I don't have the Kunena Menu and I think there are more things missing.
I've had a site developed for me which is at www.holidayauctions.org.uk
Anyone can register and it might be helpful if you are looking for a holiday, to register anyway as you won't see the Forums.

The site is new and I'm about to sign off on the Company and give final payment.
What I'm not 100% sure of is if there is anything missing that I could have on the Kunena Forums.
I'm really hoping to grow this site and make extensive use of the Forums.
I'd appreciate any expert taking a look and informing me.
www.holidayauctions.org.uk/forum/index.html
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by HolidayAuctionChief.

More
12 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
HolidayAuctionChief: Please read the posting guidelines at the top of this page. To assist you quicker it would be helpful if you would post your K 1.6 configuration report here. Thanks

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by HolidayAuctionChief
As I said, I don't have that Option as per your Posting Guidelines. This is the reason why I was making this post. I know its the latest 1.6.3 and its Embedded in my website. If you can help me find that information, of course I will post it.
THanks

More
12 years 11 months ago #7 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by HolidayAuctionChief
I've checked that and no Joy. I don't have anywhere I can upload this PHP Script as my Site is hosted by the developers and no ftp is allowed. They are hosting it on a Cloud Server. I'm just trying to see why I can't see various things on it, such as I've seen on other Kunena Forums. I have an InvisionPower Forum elsewhere, and don't have issues such as this.?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #9 by sozzled
The article that we have referred to - the one that explains how to obtain and post your configuration report - explains what you need to do:

1. Use your web browser to access your Joomla administration site (sometimes we call this the "backend"). Do you know how to access your Joomla administration site?

2. Go to Components » Kunena Forum to access the Kunena control panel

3. Select Report Configuration Settings on that page.

4. There is clickable text on page that appears after step 3 above that reads "Select all "; Click that link. Now press CTRL-C on your keyboard.

5. Come back here to this forum (at www.kunena.org ), press the reply button on this topic, press CTRL-V and then submit your message.

Do you understand what you have to do now? No need for FTP or PHP script; it's just copy-and-paste a bit of text. That's all you have to do. After we have this information we might be able to move ahead.

For security reasons, we do not register ourselves at users' websites. It is your responsibility to provide us with an account for testing purposes.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 11 months ago #10 by HolidayAuctionChief
Thanks for your Email.
Here is the info:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : holauc | author: ChrisH - Newwave Design Ltd | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 08/23/10

Kunena default template details : Holiday Auction Forum | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-04

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds